- Moles and gophers are chased away unharmed
- Solar powered, no batteries required. One charge lasts 7 days
- Sonic pulses emitted every 30 seconds
- Safe for children, and will not harm pets
- Waterproof design, free to use outdoor in rainy days
- Covers up to 5,000 sq ft
How does it work?
- Most underground animals are virtually blind, but nature has compensated nicely by giving them an acute sense of hearing and extreme sensitivity to ground vibrations.
- Solar Powered mole and gopher repellent offers a humane and poison-free way to drive away moles, gophers.
- Every 30 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a penetrating sound which is irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations.
- This method encourages moles to leave the property, and the solar operated repellent continues to discourage return visits.
- Please allow 7-14 days before moles and gophers start to move away from the area.
How to Use
STEP 1-Use a wooden stake or steel rod to make a pilot hole prior to inserting the Solar Powered Sonic repellent into the ground.
STEP 2-Make an electrical connection between the upper part and the tube using the electrical connector provided.
STEP 3-Insert the repellent into the ground. (Do NOT hammer or push the repellent into the ground as this may cause damage to the unit.)
STEP 4-Be sure that the repellent is not planted too deep, so that can avoid it to be hit by the lawnmower.
The Solar powered mole repellent should be sited where the solar cell gets maximum exposure to sunlight so that the batteries are be charged as fully as possible. When first installed, it may require up to 2 days of sunlight to activate it fully, depending on the weather condition.